St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School, Notting Hill
KS1/2 Class Teacher
Full Time, permanent position
Suitable for NQTS and candidates with leadership experience
M1 - U3 £29,664 - £48,244 (+possible TLR for exceptional candidates)
Do you have a passion for learning and want to join a team of likeminded people?
We have an ambitious plan to provide children with the knowledge, opportunity and experience to achieve extraordinary success throughout their lives, regardless of their background or starting points and we hope that you will join our team to help us achieve this.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, solution focused team members, seeking employment in a small, friendly school with high aspirations.
We can offer you:
- Outstanding leadership’ across the school – as outlined in our most recent Ofsted report (January 2018)
- Reduced paperwork and workload – our school uses Google Apps for Education
- Cloud collaboration and a ‘reduced marking and planning’ model
- A warm and welcoming environment with friendly staff
- Leaders who encourage teachers to take risks and reflect on what works well in their classroom
- Excellent transport links (the tube is a 2 min walk from the school)
- Mentoring, support and a bespoke CPD package, built with your progression in mind
- An inspiring community whose strength and determination knows no bounds
- An opportunity to start a rewarding and fulfilling career
Applications close: 5pm Wednesday, 26th June 2019
Shortlisting: Wednesday, 26th June 2019
Interviews: Monday, 1st July 2019
St. Francis of Assisi Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.
For further information on how to apply, please click on the following links below: